Pima Federal Credit Union
1. If you would like to bid on a repossessed vehicle, you must obtain a bid sheet and submit a written bid. Bid sheets
are available at:
Modern Recovery & Remarketing
1904 W. Prince Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85705
Phone number: (520) 882-4599
2. Modern Recovery faxes all bids to the Credit Union on a daily basis.
3. When submitting your bid, consider carefully the amount of your bid – remember you are competing with other
4. Bids are evaluated based on the bid amounts, and the estimated value of the unit.
5. The Credit Union reserves the right to continue the bid process until it determines a bid is sufficient.
6. The time frame for acceptance of a bid may vary. The Credit Union makes no guarantees of a specific timeframe to
sell a unit.
7. The highest bidder will be contacted by the agency when a bid is accepted.
8. If you do not hear from the agency within 24 hours, you can assume your bid was not sufficient. Please feel free to
submit another bid.
OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS:
- All repossessions are sold “As Is”.
- Pima Federal Credit Union does not give any warranties, either expressed or implied.
- Sales proceeds must be remitted directly to the agency in the form of Cash or a Cashier’s Check.
- All sales are final.
- The repossessed inventory page is updated regularly. If you do not find what you are looking for please check back
with us soon.
- You may contact the repossession agency from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday for a bid status, or with
other questions you may have.